- Solar Water Heater
- Solar Water Heater Systems
- Solar Water Heater - Commercial
- Solar Water Heater - Kits
- Evacuated Tube Solar Collector
- Flat Plate Solar Collector
- Solar Photovoltaic
- LED Lights
- Compare gas, electric & SWH
- Solar Water Heating calculator
- Photovoltaic Grid-tie Calculator
- Feed-in-Tariff Calculator
- Photovoltaic off-Grid Calculator
- Solar Position Calculator
- Incident angle solar calculator
- Solar Calculator
- Solar Installations Map
- Carbon Calculator
- Solar Brochures & Downloads
- Solar Commercial Form
- Solar Residential Form
- Solar Pool Form
- Solar Heating Hotel Form
- Solar Photovoltaic Form
- LED Streetlights Form
- Solar Video Show
The electricity is delivered from power plants to distribution substations and from there to consumers. This system, called electric grid, is composed of many area networks to serve local loads.
Smart Grid is an integrate advanced system able to enhance reliability, efficiency, and security of the electric grid, contributing to reducing carbon emissions. The Smart Grid uses advanced information technology and electronic devices to achieve its purpose. The degree of automation and functions of the Smart Grid is determined by the several integrants of the electric grid, utility companies, technology providers, policymakers, and consumers.
The Smart grid benefits are:
- Self-healing from power disturbance events
- Enabling active participation by consumers in demand response
- Operating resiliently against physical and cyber attack
- Providing power quality for 21st century needs
- Accommodating all generation and storage options
- Enabling new products, services, and markets
- Optimizing assets and operating efficiently
The Department of Energy is promoting and encouraging the development
and implementation of the Smart Grid.
Energy Works US represents Fortech, Inc. a technology provider specialized in Smart Grid and automation systems. Contact us for a brief introduction of our unique Smart Grid for Energy/Hydro Operations & software expertise and Automated Solutions. Call us at 877-570-8689 to schedule a webinar or life presentation on Smart Grid.
Download the Smart Grid Presentation here: Smart Grid (pdf)
For a demonstration of the Smart Grid, click on the link: Smart Grid Demo.